Capsule-Tagara ( Relaxes the mind, promotes sleep) :
Description : Tagara or Valeriana wallichi root stocks are aromatic; they yield aromatic oil, which contains valeric acid. Tagara has a relaxing effect on the body and is used in treating insomnia and sleep disorders. Also known as Indian Valerian, Tagara is an effective relaxant and is prescribed as a remedy for nervous unrest and emotional disorders.
Testimonial : Tagara (Valeriana wallichi ) is recommended for insomnia, stimulating the nervous system, reducing spasms and calming anxiety. Records show that the herb has been medicinally used.It has treat nervousness, trembling, delirium tremens (acute delirium), headaches and heart palpitations.
Key Ingredients : Key Harb Functions :
- Insomnia - The sedative action of Tagara mildly depresses the central nervous system, which is beneficial in sleep disorders like insomnia.Six-methylapigenin, which is an active compound of Tagara, acts as a benzodiazepine-binding site (BDZ-bs) ligand. This action enhances the inhibitory effects of GABA, leading to the complete blockage of the ongoing nerve impulse and sedation.
- Nervine disorders - Tagara maintains normal nervine function and is also used in treating anxiety and tremors. It relieves nervous irritation and agitation. In studies, extracts of Tagaramarkedly attenuated cerebral injury in terms of decreased brain infarct (an area of dead tissue due to lack of oxygen) size, and an increase in short-term memory and motor coordination.
- Antidepressant and anxiolytic action - Tagara extract is useful in the treatment of human stress-related disorders. It significantly reduces stress and anxiety, relieves depression, and enhances the willingness to adjust without altering memory, concentration or attention.
- Composition - Each capsule contains 250 mg extract of Tagara.
Product Benefits :
Direction for use :
- One capsule, twice a day or as directed by your physician.
- Side effects - Cap- Tagara is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage
- Contra Indication - No absolute Contraindications.