Description : Arthritis is one common aliment affecting the 2% of population in the age grup o f25to 55 year.Gender wise Distribution of arthritis in female is greater then male. soley is a potent and safe phytopharmaceutical formulation that relieves joint and bone pain associated with various orthopedic ailments. Its rubefacient property induces skin vasodilation and alleviates pain more quickly. The muscle relaxant action helps to restore mobility. In its liniment form, soley ensures better absorption and deeper penetration through the skin.
Testimonial : I have sesamoiditis and an arthritic first toe joint in my left foot. This product is one of the best. I used the Muscle and Joint Pain Relieving Oil and was so pleased with the results. I recommend this oil to all my patients and they have seen great and immediate benefits.If you suffer from joint and/or muscle pain I suggest you look into Muscle & Joint Hrx..Herbal pain relievers that have natural Camphor offer comprehensive solutions for pain relief.Natural camphor can be used topically to relieve pain. Read more..Historically herbal products as natural pain relievers or rubs have been used to overcome various types of aches and pains.
Warning : For external use only. This oil is not meant for human oral consumption.
Key Ingredients :
- Indian Winter Green (Gandhapura taila) oil contains 98% methyl salicylate which is a well-known analgesic. When applied topically, it alleviates the pain associated with rheumatism, neuralgia and sciatica.
- Camphor (Karpoora) is a mild analgesic and a rubefacient. By dilating the capillaries and increasing blood circulation, Camphor effectively treats deep-seated pain associated with joints and bones.
- Composition - Pudina (Mentha arvensis) 5% Ajwayan phool 5% Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora) 5% Nilgriri tail(Eucklyptus oil) 10% Oil of Winter green 10% Kaiputti oil 35% Mahanarayan oil 10%
- Processed in - Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Pushkara (Inula racemosa), Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus), Nirgundi (Vitex negundo), Tulasi (Ocimum sanctum), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Yavani (Hyoscyamus niger), Akarakarabha (Anacyclus pyrethrum), Alarka (Calotropis procera), Datura (Datura metal), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Laksha (Cateria lacca), Maricha (Piper nigrum), Devadaru (Cedrus deodara), Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), Eranda (Ricinus communis), Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia), Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica), Karavira (Nerium odorum), and Dashamoola.
Product Benifits :
- Rheumatoin arthritis
- Headache & Joint pain
Direction for use :
- Clean the affected area. Pour four to five drops of Sole liniment and massage gently until the liniment is absorbed. Apply two to three times daily, or as directed by your physician. Available as a liniment.
- Side effects - Sole liniment is not known to have any side effects when applied according to the prescribed dosage and frequency.
- Contra Indication - No absolute contra indication
- Pregantation - Amber coloured 30 ml-50mi bottle packed