Capsule-Shuddha Guggulu (The effective lipid regulator) :
Description : Shuddha Guggulu or Commiphora wightii is useful in cholesterol and weight management. The compound Guggulipid in Guggulu helps reduce cholesterol. Shuddha Guggulu plays a role in regulating lipid metabolic activity which helps in weight management. It modulates the lipid profile.
Testimonial : Shuddha Guggulu (Commiphora wightii) was prescribed for the treatment of medoroga, a disease that closely resembles the symptoms of hyperlipidemia including high blood cholesterol and the hardening of arteries. Shuddha Guggulu, which is actually a gum resin from the Myrrh tree or shrub, was also used historically to support normal joint function. Contemporary scholars at the South Carolina University of Health Sciences found Shuddha Guggulu to be ‘supportive of normal mobility levels.
Shuddha Guggulu contains resin, volatile oils and gum. The extract has ketonic steroid compounds known as guggulsterones. E- and Z-guggulsterones are the compounds that are responsible for lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels. As antioxidants, guggulsterones keep LDL cholesterol from oxidizing, an action which protects against atherosclerosis (artery hardening).
Key Ingredients - Key Herb functions :
- High serum cholesterol - Guggulsterone, the active ingredient in Shuddha Guggulu, decreases LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which in turn lowers the overall cholesterol levels in the blood. It modulates the lipid profile.
- Atherosclerosis - Shuddha Guggulu is responsible for lowering cholesterol in the body, while at the same time boosting levels of ‘good’ cholesterol. Both of these actions help prevent atherosclerosis, the clogging and hardening of blood vessels. The herb is also an antioxidant, which helps stop the oxidization of cholesterol and the subsequent hardening of the arteries. Shuddha Guggulu also reduces the stickiness of platelets, another effect that lowers the risk of coronary artery disease.
- Weight loss - Shuddha Guggulu enhances the thyroid function, which in turn regulates metabolism and can help with weight loss. Arthritis - The herb is a potent anti-inflammatory and helps in the management of inflammatory joint disorders like arthritis.
- Composition - Each capsule contains 250 mg extract of Shuddha Guggulu
Product Benefits :
- Hyperlipidemia (increased cholesterol level in the blood)
- Atherosclerosis (clogging or hardening of blood vessels)
- Weight management
Direction for use :
- One capsule, twice a day or as directed by your physician.
- Side effects - Cap-Shuddha Guggulu is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- Contra Indication - No absolute Contraindications.
- Presentation - 60 Capsules In bottle Pack.