Capsule-Shallaki (The key to healthy joints) :
Description : Shallaki or Boswellia serrata has Boswellic acid as one of the principal constituents in its gum resin, which has anti-inflammatory, antiatherosclerotic and anti arthritic properties. A natural and safe herb for optimum joint health.
Testimonial : Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) is mentioned as a pain remedy in ancient Sanskrit texts dating back thousands of years. The herb is recommended in treating rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, joint pain, skeletal muscle pain and back pain.
The herb’s gum resin has significant anti-inflammatory properties. b-boswellic acid, its 11-keto derivative and their acetates are the important constituents derived from the resin which are responsible for the anti-inflammatory activity of Shallaki. Shallaki is used in osteoarthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, soft tissue fibrosis and spondylitis. It is also beneficial for cough, bronchitis, asthma and mouth sores. The essential oil derived from the gum resin is anti fungal containing the triteness of oleanane, ursine and the euphony series.
Key Ingredients : Key Herb functions :
- Arthritis - The extract of the gum resin in Shallaki is effective in reducing joint swelling, pain, stiffness and other symptoms of inflammatory joint disorders including rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Shallaki decreases knee pain and increases knee flexion.
- Joint care - Shallaki improves the blood supply to the joints and restores the integrity of blood vessels destroyed by spasms. Degradation of glycosaminoglycans, which leads to articular damage and cartilage breakdown, is a common condition in patients on nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Shallaki significantly reduces the degradation of glycosaminoglycans and protects the joints.
- Respiratory disorders - Studies have demonstrated that Shallaki extract inhibits the pro-inflammatory mediators that cause bronchoconstriction and improves blood supply by increasing vascular permeability. Clinical studies with asthmatics have shown that Shallaki significantly reduces symptoms of asthma and improves objective measures of lung and immune function.
- Composition - Each capsule contains 250 mg extract of Shallaki
Product Benefits :
Direction for use :
- One capsule, twice a day or as directed by your physician.
- Side effects - Cap- Shallaki is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- Contra Indication - No absolute Contraindications.
- Presentation - 60 Capsules In bottle Pack.