Cap-Manjishtha (Effective in skin pigmentation disorders) :
Description : Manjishtha( Rubia cordifolia) helps in maintaining healthy skin. he is helpful in skin conditions like uneven pigmentation and eczema. The root of Manjishtha has astringent, antibacterial and diuretic properties.
Testimonial : The Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India recommends the use of the dried stem of Manjishtha in blood, skin and urogenital disorders, dysentery, piles, ulcers, inflammation, erysipelas, skin diseases and rheumatism. The roots, leaves and seeds of the herb are beneficial for amenorrhea, liver diseases and gall bladder and spleen ailments. The roots are rich in anthraquinones and approximately 20 glycosides. The key components include purpurin (trihydroxy anthraquinone), munjistin (xanthopurpurin-2-carboxylic acid), peudopurpurin (purpurin-3-carboxylic acid) and free alizarin as well as its glucoside. These compounds impart antibacterial, expectorant and diuretic properties to the herb. Antitumor cyclic hexapeptides have also been isolated from the root.
Key Ingredients - Key functions :
- Gastrointestinal: Manjishtha is beneficial in gastrointestinal ailments like loss of appetite, dyspepsia and worm infestations.
- Skin disorders - The herb is an effective blood detoxifier that helps in the management of skin disorders such as skin hyperpigmentation, eczema, acne, scabies and skin allergies. Studies have shown that Manjishtha extract reduces hyperproliferation of epidermal skin cells and modulates the aberrant keratinocyte-differentiating activity commonly seen in psoriasis.
- Anti-inflammatory - Manjishtha extract reduces inflammation and has analgesic properties which help in treating joint inflammation.
- Urinary tract infections - Recurrent urinary tract infections can be healed by the diuretic and antibacterial properties of Manjishtha.
- Composition - Each capsule contains 500 mg extract of Manjishtha
Product Benefits - Skin disorders :
- Recurrent urinary tract infections.
- Age spots
Direction for use :
- One capsule, twice a day or as directed by your physician
- Side effects - Cap-Manjishtha is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- Contra Indication - No absolute Contraindications.
- Presentation - 30&60 Capsules In bottle Pack.