Capsule-Kapikachhu ( Elevates sperm count) :
Description : Kapikachhu or Mucuna prurience is a well-known aphrodisiac. The seeds are useful in increasing sperm count. Kapikachhu acts as a nervine tonic, helpful in Parkinson's disease.
Testimonial : Kapikachhu (Cowhage/Mucuna pruriens) has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to elevate sperm count and as an aphrodisiac. The herb is also helpful in normalizing nerve cell function. An authentic treatise on Ayurveda, the Charaka Samhita, promotes the use of Kapikacchu seeds processed and cooked into a sweet delicacy and eaten as an aphrodisiac.
The herb's prophylactic action against oligospermia is useful in increasing sperm count. Kapikachhu also regularizes ovulation in women and helps prevent male and female sterility. In addition, the herb acts as a nervine tonic. Its seeds contain L-DOPA which is a neurotransmitter precursor useful in relieving Parkinson's disease. The seeds also have well-known aphrodisiac properties.
Kapikachhu to support normal neurotransmitter function, based largely on its antioxidant activity, which they said ‘significantly inhibited the oxidation of lipids,’ and ‘demonstrated an ability to scavenge DPPH, The hairs on the pods of the Kapikachhu plant are commonly used in itching powder to induce itching. In fact.The major constituents of the hairs on the pod are amines such as hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) and a proteolytic enzyme called mucuanain. Serotonin is present only in the pods and is used in itching powder. This large climbing herb is found in abundance from the plains to lower hills along streams and river
Key Ingredients - Key functions :
- Libido enhancer - The herb is a proven aphrodisiac, the effects of which are seen in the significant improvement in sexual behavior, libido, potency, sperm parameters, daily sperm production and testosterone levels.
- Anti-Parkinson activity - Kapikachhu is considered an effective nervine tonic in traditional Indian healthcare. The seeds have L-dopa, which is a neurotransmitter precursor and an effective drug for treating in Parkinson's Disease. There is no increase in dyskinesias (a movement disorder seen in Parkinson’s Disease) with the administration of Kapikacchu, a phenomenon which is commonly encountered with increased doses of L-Dopa treatment. These findings suggest that Kapikacchu or mucuna prurience formulations may actually have a higher bioavailability than standard L-dopa preparations. If these findings can be confirmed in larger and longer term studies, Kapikacchu would seem to be a reasonable commercially viable alternative to standard L-dopa therapy.
- Male sexual dysfunction - The herb is recommended for oligospermia or low sperm count. It increases sperm count and motility. Kapikacchu improves the semen profile by inhibiting lipid peroxidation, elevating spermatogenesis and improving the biochemical parameters in seminal plasma by restoring the levels of lipids, vitamins A, C and E and fructose.
- Composition - Each capsule contains 500 mg extract of Kapikachhu.
Product Benefits :
- Oligospermia (low sperm count)
- As an aphrodisiac
- As an adjuvant in Parkinson’s disease
Direction for use :
- One capsule, twice a day or as directed by your physician
- Side effects - Capsule Kapikachhu is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- Contra Indication - No absolute Contraindications
- Presentation - 60 Capsules In bottle Pack.