Cap-Haridra (The versatile cytoprotective) :
Description : Haridra or Turmeric has many medicinal properties and is commonly used as a spice in Indian cooking. Haridra has anti-inflammatory properties which help in effectively combating allergies. It helps heal wounds more quickly and also possesses blood purifying properties. It also acts as a carminative, stomachic, appetizer and tonic.
Benefits - *Allergic skin disorders :
- Allergic respiratory disorders such as allergic rhinitis and allergic bronchitis.
Testimonial : Haridra (Turmeric/Curcuma longa) is a vital herb in Ayurvedic medicine, whose spice form can be recognized by its dazzling yellow color. The rhizome of the herb, used either fresh or dried, has a host of medicinal benefits. It acts as a carminative and also enhances the complexion and skin tone. Apart from that, Haridra can be used to combat liver damage, respiratory disorders and ulcers.
In the past decade, Haridra's principal constituent, curcumin, has been extensively studied by Western researchers and scientists for its antioxidant activity. Researchers continue to study curcumin in relation to normal cell growth and normal brain function.
Key Ingredients :
- Lowering cholesterol - Haridra’s cholesterol-lowering actions include preventing intestinal cholesterol absorption, increasing the conversion of cholesterol into bile acids and increasing the excretion of bile acids, due to its choleretic properties.
- Hepatoprotective - The curcuminoids present in Haridra prevent the increase in the liver enzymes SGOT and SGPT which are elevated in the case of liver disease. This validates the use of Haridra as a hepatoprotective drug in liver disorders.
- Anti-ulcer - The herb decreases gastric acid secretion, increases the mucin content of gastric juices and exerts gastroprotective effects against stress-, alcohol- and drug-induced ulcer formation.
- Anti-allergic - The herb is extremely helpful in soothing allergic respiratory disorders like allergic rhinitis, allergic bronchitis and skin allergies.
- Natural detoxifier - Haridra is a natural blood detoxifier and anti-microbial which helps alleviate skin diseases and enhances the complexion.
- Neuroprotective - Haridra’s excellent antioxidant activity renders it a potent neuroprotective herb, helpful in the management of diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Cytoprotective - Haridra exhibits significant cytoprotective activity which helps to counteract hepatotoxic and nephrotoxic conditions.
- Antioxidant - Haridra’s ability to reduce oxidative stress makes it helpful in the management of conditions such as leukoplakia, diabetes mellitus, chronic eye disease and tissue injury.
- Composition - Each capsule contains 500mg extract of Haridra
Direction for use :
- One capsule, twice a day or as directed by your physician.
- Side effects - Cap- Haridra is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- Contra Indication - No absolute Contraindications.
- Presentation - 30&60 Capsules In bottle Pack.