Cap-Hadjod (Accelerates fracture healing & increases bone strength :
Description : Hadjod (Winged Treebine) is translated as '(the one) that unites broken bones' in Hindi, while its Sanskrit name, asthisamharaka, literally means 'protecting bones from destruction'. The plant, which grows in abundance in India, is credited with potent fracture healing properties in Ayurveda.
Benefits - * Fractures :
- Delayed union of fractures. * Osteoporosis-induced fractures.
- Stress fractures
- Relieves pain and inflammation -It relieves pain and inflammation associated with fractures.
Testimonial : Hadjod contains triterpenoids, ?-sitosterol, quadrangularins A, B and C, and calcium, which influence quick regeneration of connective tissues around the broken bones.
- Key Ingredients - Key functions :
- Accelerates fracture healing - Hadjod ensures early ossification (bone formation) and fortifies bone tensile strength, which accelerate fracture healing.
- Increases bone mineral density - Hadjod increases bone mineral density by stimulating bone metabolism and increasing the uptake of minerals calcium, phosphorus, sulfur, and strontium by osteoblasts (bone-forming cells). The action is also helpful in preventing osteoporosis-related fractures.
- Relieves pain and inflammation - It relieves pain and inflammation associated with fractures.
- Composition - Each capsule contains 500mg extract of Hadjod
Direction for use :
- One capsule, twice a day or as directed by your physician.
- Side effects - Cap- Hadjod is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- Contra Indication - No absolute Contraindications
- Presentation - 30&60 Capsules In bottle Pack.