Cap-Bael ( Efficient management of intestinal ailments) :
Description : Bael or Bilva's fruit is widely used in the treatment of diarrhea, dysentery and gastrointestinal disorders, as it has digestive and carminative properties. It helps heal ulcerated intestinal surfaces. Bael has antiviral, anthelmintic and anti-inflammatory properties which work against intestinal pathogenic organisms.Bael has antispasmodic and anthelmintic properties which ensure optimum gut functioning.
Benefits - Diarrhea and dysentery :
- Worm infestation
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Testimonial : A number of coumarins (including xanthotoxol and alloimperatorin methyl ether), flavonoids (including rutin and marmesin), alkaloids (including alpha-fagarine), sterols and essential oils have been isolated from Bael. The alcoholic extract of the seeds shows anti-allergic activity. There is as much as 9% tannin in the pulp of the wild fruit, somewhat less in the cultivated fruit, while the rind has up to a 20% tannin level. The leaves also contain tannin. Tannins help heal stomach and intestinal ulcers. Pectin is another important constituent of the fruit.
Key Ingredients :
- Astringent - Unripe Bael fruit has high tannin content, which makes it an effective for the treatment of dysentery and diarrhea.
- Laxative - Ripe Bael fruit is an excellent laxative, which relieves constipation and is also helpful in eliminating intestinal worms. Antimicrobial: Bael exhibits antibacterial and antiviral activity against pathogens which cause intestinal infections such as infectious diarrhea. Antispasmodic and carminative: Bael fruit relieves abdominal colic and flatulence because of its antispasmodic and carminative properties. Anti-inflammatory: Marmin, a coumarin isolated from the roots, possesses anti-inflammatory properties, which helps in the management of inflammatory intestinal disorders such as colitis.
- Composition - Each capsule contains 250mg extract of Bael
- Product Benefits - Diarrhea and dysentery Worm infestation Colitis Irritable bowel syndrome
- Direction for use - One capsule, twice a day or as directed by your physician
- Side effects - Cap- Bael is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- Contra Indication - No absolute Contraindications
- Presentation - 30&60 Capsules In bottle Pack.