Astha-Malt Syrup (Ashametic Supplements) :
Description : The clinical Effectiveness of Astha-Malt is attributable to the marked Ayurvedic properties of its ingredients which, in combination, Action a wide variety of cough, dyspnoea, asthma and other bronchial problems. The flavored syrup base has an immediate soothing effect. The medication has a deeper and sustained curative action. Astha-Malt is a judicious combination of herbs which counteracts respiratory allergies. Allays and arrests bronchospasms, exerts prompt mucolytic action, tones up the respiratory mucosal lining and ilates bronchi oles
- Astha-Malt Syrup contains natural immunomodulators which enhance the patients immunity to diseases.
- Astha-Malt Syrup corrects imbalance of vata and kapha and improves the quality of pitta to restore normal in respiration.
- Astha-Malt Syrup contains no steroids hence is safe for a long term use. Prolonged use of asthmatic reduces hypersensitivity to allergens and reduces intensity and frequency of asthmatic attacks. Asthmatic corrects digestion also.
Testimonial : Asthacap may be combined with salbutamol and other antis asthmatic drugs in the management of acute asthmatic conditions. After that acute phase is over. Asthacap should preferably be continued to minimize dependence on other drugs.
Key Ingredients :
- Vasaka exhibits anti-inflammatory, antitussive and bronchodilatory action which eases congestion and coughing by helping loosen and thin mucus in airways. Vasaka relieves dyspnea by dilating the airways and improves overall lung functions. The herb is an excellent supportive therapy for symptomatic relief in tuberculosis and pulmonary infections.
- Holy Basil (Tulasi) possesses potent antihistamine properties, which protect against pollen-induced bronchospasms. Holy Basil is used in catarrh (mucous membrane inflammation of the respiratory tract) and bronchitis due to its varied pharmacological usages.
- Licorice (Yashtimadhu) has antitussive, expectorant and immune-enhancing properties that are helpful in relieving cough.
Composition - Each 10 gram contains Extracts Equivqlent to :
- Talispatra (Abies webbiana) -150 mg
- Kali mirch (Piper nigrum) -025 mg
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinate) -025 mg
- Pippali (Piper longum) -125 mg
- Vanshlochan (Bambusa arundinacea) -150 mg
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) -100 mg
- Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) -100 mg
- Soma lata (Sarcostemma hrevistigma) -150 mg
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) -150 mg
- Vasa (Adhatoda vasica) - 100 mg
- Kushta (Saussurea lappa) - 100 mg
- kakarsiggi(Pistacia integerrima) - 150 mg
- Bharangi (Clerodendron serratun) -50 mg
- Bronchial Asthma
- Chronic bronchitis
- Bronchial and respiratory allergies
- Pulmonary eosinophilia
- As an adjuvant in the treatment of chronic cough.
Direction for use :
- Children 1/2 teaspoonful twice a day after meals dir. Adults - 1-2 teaspoonful twice a day after meals or as directed by your physician
- Side effects - Ashthamalt is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- Contra Indication - No absolute Contraindications
- Presentation - Amber colored 400 gram bottle packed.