Cap-Ashwagandha (Calms nerves, revives mind and body) :
Description : Ashwagandha in Sanskrit means "smelling like a horse ", probably originating from the odor of its fresh root which resembles that of a sweaty horse. Ashvagandha is a well-known antistress herb. The species' name Somnifera means "sleep-bearing" in Latin, indicating that Ashvagandha was considered a sedative. However, it has also been used for sexual vitality and as an adaptogen. Ashvagandha is popularly known as Indian Ginseng.
Ashvagandha is an unique herb with antistress, adaptogenic action that leads to better physical fitness and helps with stress management. It increases physiological endurance and protects against the effects of stress. Ashvagandha is especially beneficial in stress-related disorders such as arthritis, hypertension, diabetes and premature aging.
Benefits : *General debility :
- AS daily health supplement to cope with stress.
- In the prevention and treatment of many stress-related diseases like arteriosclerosis, premature aging, arthritis, diabetes, hypertension and malignancy.
- As an aphrodisiac
- Testimonial - The root contains steroidal compounds which include the lactones Withaferin A and carbon-27-glycowithanolide, known collectively as the Withanolides. The Withanolides are responsible for the many medicinal applications of the herb. Ashvagandha also contains a fair amount of alkaloids including tropine, pseudotropine, isopelletrine, anaferine and saponins, which impart medicinal
Key Ingredients :
- Adaptogenic and antistress - Ashvagandha is an unique herb with antistress and adaptogenic action that improves physical and mental fitness and helps with daily stress management. It increases physiological endurance and inhibits chronic stress-related physiological abnormalities.
- Antioxidant: It is a powerful antioxidant which scavenges free radicals in cells that are responsible for premature aging.
- Anti-inflammatory - Ashvagandha has proven anti-inflammatory properties which help in the management of inflammatory joint disorders.
- Composition - Each capsule contains 250mg extract of Ashvagandha
- Direction for use - One capsule, twice a day or as directed by your physician
- Side effects - Cap- Ashvagandha is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- Contra Indication - No absolute Contraindications
- Presentation - 30&60 Capsules In bottle Pack.