Cap-Arjuna (Comprehensive control of hypertension) :
Description : The bark of the Arjuna tree is an anti-ischemic and cardioprotective agent useful in treating hypertension and ischemic heart disease. An unique herb that helps maintain a healthy heart and reduces the effects of stress and nervousness, Arjuna promotes effective cardiac functioning and regulates blood pressure. It improves blood circulation to the heart and also tones the heart.
Benefits : As an adjuvant in ischemic heart disease :
- Hypertriglyceridemia (high triglyceride levels in the blood).
- Mild to moderate hypertension.
- As a preventive medicine to patients susceptible to ischemic heart disease :
Testimonial ; The bark contains phenolic constituents (arjunolic acid and terminic acid), glycosides flavones, tannins, oligomeric proanthocyanidins and b-sitosterol. Casuarinin, a hydrolyzable tannin isolated from the bark, exhibits antiherpes virus activity by inhibiting viral attachment and penetration. The ethanolic extracts present in Arjuna have exhibited properties that help heal wounds.
Key Ingredients :
- Cardio-protective - The extract of Arjuna bark exerts a positive inotropic and hypotensive effect, increases the coronary artery flow and protects the myocardium against ischemic damage.
- Antioxidant: Arjuna contains several substances that have a very strong antioxidant benefit.
- Antihypertensive - Arjuna bark also has mild diuretic properties, reduces clot formation, enhances prostaglandin E(2) levels and lowers blood lipid levels which contribute towards the management of hypertension.
- Composition - Each capsule contains 250mg extract of Arjuna
- Direction for use - One capsule, twice a day or as directed by your physician
Side effects :
- Cap- Arjuna is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- Contra Indication - No absolute Contraindications
- Presentation - 30&60 Capsules In bottle Pack.